The library is an indispensable part of any educational institution as it supports the academic activities of the institution through the provision of a wide range of resources. Fatema Nursing Institute has a large central library located on the second floor of the College Building enriched with textbooks, reference books & foreign journals such as BMJ, Lancet, Journal Watch, etc. This facility also stores a reliable supply of relevant audio-visual materials, database charts, and maps— with access to computers, the internet, and hospital management software. Nursing students regularly occupies the library as a comfortable space to study and borrowing books without charge. The number of local and foreign books in the library is more than one thousand, which is always increasing through the administration’s effort to add new books.
Rules for Library
• Use library card signed by the principal to enter the library.
• No books or other library materials shall be taken out of the library without following the library protocols.
• Borrowed books must be returned within due time.
• Strict silence, decorum, and discipline must be maintained in the library. The use of mobile phones is prohibited.
• Eating, sleeping, and talking loudly are strictly forbidden in the library.
• Readers should not mark, underline, write, tear pages, or otherwise damage the library documents.
• Newspapers, magazines, and journals must be read only in the library on specific tables and should not be taken to any other reading areas.
• No library materials can be taken out of the library without permission. Unauthorized removal of anything belonging to the library will be treated as theft and dealt with accordingly.
• Anyone who violates the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to lose the privilege of library membership and may be barred from using the library facilities.